001. My first name is Maisie, my middle name is Jo.
002. I was born on April 16th, 1994, making me eighteen.
003. Born in Colchester(Essex) but I currently live in Gibraltar. It’s basically a rock with 30,000 people on it and not a lot to do.
004. I have a cat(Toby) + a guinea pig(Chester)
005. My boyfriend is called Nolan + we have been together for just over two and a half years ♡
006. 500 days of summer is probably my favourite film, ever.
007. I love making things(accessories, jewellery etc.) but I’m awfully unorganised with it.
008. Sometimes it can take me a couple of months to finish a book.
009. I think the Aldi, Go compare and meerkat adverts are the best adverts ever.
010. I love doing my nails, but for work I’m not allowed to have them painted, so catch me with a couple of days off and they’ll probably get done about five times.
011. I’m a waitress, it’s great, I get to talk to people all day long!
012. I’m a vegetarian and have been for almost six years!
013. I got an iPhone last Christmas and I’d be lost without it.
014. I love, and have always loved, hello kitty(never gonna get old!)
015. I may or may not have a crush on Zayn Malik from one direction..
016. I have a candle buying obsession.
017. I’m visiting Paris in May and I still can’t believe it’s happening.
018. I met Dot Cotton when I was a baby. (Claim to fame #1)
019. I have Rolf Harris’ autograph. (Claim to fame #2)
020. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a vet, as I got older I wanted to be an interior designer, then I wanted to study psychology, then I finished school and I still have no idea what I want to do.
021. Raspberry ripple ice cream = the one ♡
022. I am a hair accessory hoarder.
023. My hair is currently red but I’m bored of it already.
024. I used to have stretched ears 😐
025. I have a total of 0 tattoo’s, but so many plans for them!
026. I have my tongue pierced, I had anaesthetic, no it didn’t hurt.
027. I’ve never left Europe.
028. I adore Lana Del Rey.
029. I’ve recently discovered a new love for lime and lemonade.
030. I’m terrified of thunder and lightning.
031. I read company magazine religiously and have done for the last year or so.
032. I’m not a great cook but I love experimenting with new recipes! I do make a killer veggie spagbol though!
033. When David Tennant was Doctor Who, it was brilliant.
034. When I was a kid, Steps where my favourite band, I was obsessed.
035. I’m too maternal for my own good.
036. The Lion King is my favourite Disney film of all time.
037. I think incense is great.
038. I’ve never been on a cruise.
039. White Gold > Gold.
040. I’m a tea addict, not just regular tea, all kinds of tea! Chai, green, strawberry, the list goes on.
041. I currently live in a studio apartment but will hopefully be moving in to a two bedroom flat come May.
042. I can’t sing, but it doesn’t stop me.
043. I don’t mind the rain if I’ve planned to stay in, but if I have to go out in it, I hate it.
044. Sparkly things appeal to me.
045. I hate the dentist.
046. I used to have braces.
047. I’ve been to Barcelona, it’s beautiful, if you get the chance, you should deffo’s go!
048. I only really like wine with lemonade.
049 I have two birth marks(strawberry one’s) one above my left eye, the other on my right shoulder.
050. My wardrobe is mostly made up of black and white clothing.
So it took me way to long to do this post ^.^ you’d think it’d be easy to just ramble on about rubbish but it’s surprisingly challenging! It’s Sunday so stay tuned for my polyvore style board!