1. Master the art of waking up successfully at 5.30am for work. Three days out of my working week, I have to wake up at 5.30am. For one, this never happens, my alarm goes off repeatedly until around 6.00am where by this point, Jack is trying his very hardest to wake me because we leave the house at 6.30am and in my half asleep state I basically just refuse to get out of bed. Basically, I suck at mornings and I really need to get better at them. Any tips guys?
2. Start having breakfast. Because of the above problem, I never have time for breakfast, but I know that I really should make more of an effort to have that first meal of the day. I'm not too keen on eating super early but it's a habit I'd like to get in to. I actually really love breakfast foods, toast, yogurt, pancakes.. nom!
3. Take a holiday to somewhere I've never been before. I've only traveled to a small handful of places in my 22 years, so I'd very much like to explore a few more corners of the world in the next 12 months! Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to have seen and experienced what I have, but I crave to see more of this big floating blue sphere that we inhabit(let's blame pinterest).
4. Take a trip back to somewhere I've already been. Paris or Barcelona maybe? Two beautiful cities that I can't wait to get back to.
5. Really get into my Etsy store. At the beginning of the year, I launched my new eEsy store.. with two products on it. In the next 12 months I really want to work as hard as I can to help it kick off! If you'd like to help me with this little mission then please feel free to have a peep at my store here.
6. Have an article published. As some of you may or may not know, hopefully within the next few months, I should have my journalism diploma! As much as I love the digital world of blogs and online magazines/publications, it's been a dream of mine for so long to have an actually piece that I've written, published in an actual magazine or newspaper! I'll be keeping everything crossed for this one.
7. Get fit. But like, really get fit. I'm vegan, please don't be offended if you feel as though I've mentioned that more than once on MY blog, but there is so much sugar/crap in my diet, I just love the stuff! So the plan for this one is to drop my sugar intake and up my fitness time.. my fitness time is currently non existent! Although, I did recently download a super cool app called Freeletics that I think will help me with the fitness side of things!
8. Run a half marathon. Yup, you read that correctly, a marathon! If you know of any good ones that work with great charities then please let me know about it so I can sign myself up! Note, I would say a full marathon but I really don't see that one happening..
9. Create a proper routine in my life. You know, like super organised people have? Wake up, breakfast, gym, work, chores, dinner, blog, read, bed. Ahhhh, if only! But I really do want to work some sort of half decent routine into my life, so that I get the most out of my free time!
10. Keep a diary. Old school, right? I have so many lovely notebooks that I need to put to use and I've wanted to start keeping a personal diary for yonks now, so why wait! I used to write diary's/journal's when I was younger and have dabbled in and out of them for years now, but last week, I started a brand new one, let's see if I can stick to it!
What are your goals for the next 12 months? Let me know, I'd love to hear!
Like this post? Share it with someone else who you think might like it as well!